KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services. We operate in 155countries and have more than 189,000 professionals working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam and Cambodia, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms with over 1400 staff working from our offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the following position, based in Ho Chi Minh:
• Perform Audit work together with KPMG professionals;
• Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other services to clients.
• Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Take part in a professional learning and development scheme
• Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law, etc.
• Good command of computer and English (written and spoken).
• Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
• Good analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.