Our mission is to provide high-quality employees and scientific researches in accounting-auditing, to support the objectives of social and economic growth in Vietnam, to meet the challenges of international integration and to facilitate the educational and training co-operation between Vietnamese and global institutes.
By 2030 the Faculty of Accounting-Auditing shall be established as a leading institute in Vietnam and the ASEAN in terms of training, research, and consultancy.
Goals from 2021 - 2025
To achieving the mission and vision of the Faculty of Accounting - Auditing and the University of Economics - Law, the Faculty of Accounting - Auditing has set down general and specific goals as follows:
Providing high-quality human resources and scientific research products in the field of accounting and auditing, meeting the requirements of Vietnam's socio-economic development and international integration.
- Building a contingent of teaching staff with professional qualifications in teaching and scientific research;
- Completing and developing advanced training programs suitable to the level of higher education in the region and international on the basis of reference to training programs of national and foreign universities.
- Applying teaching and research methods suitable to educational trends in the era of technology revolution 4.0, hand in hand with the teaching strategy of the Faculty of Accounting - Auditing.
- Continuing to promote international cooperation relations, relationships with nationwide and international professional associations, in research training and consulting in the field of accounting and auditing which demonstrated through the linkage between the faculty and staff. Accounting - Auditing and professional organizations.
The educational goal of the Faculty is to cultivate high-quality human resources in the field of accounting and auditing with the following qualities and competencies: solid professional knowledge, high practical ability through the application of Professional knowledge to solve practical problems, professional ethics and self-studying ability. To achieve the goal above, the educational philosophy of the Faculty is based on the educational philosophy of Unesco, whereby the educational foundation is built on four basic pillars: Learning to know, Learning to do , Learning to assert themselves, and Learning to live together.
- Learning to know: learning is a way for people to understand the natural world and social life around them. Based on this philosophy, the faculty determines that its graduates must be fully equipped with basic and specialized knowledge to meet the requirements of national development and international integration.
- Learning to do: learning to work is learning professional knowledge, specialized skills of the profession you choose when entering life. Based on this philosophy, the faculty determines that professional practice plays an important role in training, learning must go hand in hand with practice, the knowledge received from the school will help learners apply flexibly to employment after graduation.
- Learn to assert yourself: in today's civilized and diverse era, affirming your own worth is one of the important factors for success. To do so, each person must develop their own values. Based on this philosophy, the faculty determines that education must aim at forming learners' independent and critical thinking. Promote individual perspectives of learners and promote students' scientific research ability.
- Learning to live together: living together is the ability to integrate into society, communication skills, behavior, ... to adapt to all living environments, complex human relationships in the process of living so as not to be left behind. Based on this philosophy, the faculty determines that education must aim at equipping learners with life skills and life-long learning capabilities.