Faculty of Accounting - Auditing announced the Company recruitment information Mitsubishi Motors
1. General Accounting
- Entry daily transactions into accounting software.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare, review and maintain the General Ledger on a monthly basis, including processing accounting journals and reconciliation.
- Reviewing all financial transactions for accuracy and ensuring that accounting records are up to date.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
2. Fixed assets accounting
- Recognize, booking and follow up the control of fixed assets.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Determining the useful life of assets; calculate monthly depreciation of fixed assets.
- Arrange the fixed assets count at the year-end at all departments and branch; apply for treatment for assets being damaged or no-more in use and make the procedure for disposal.
- Prepare the list of fixed assets and their optioned methods of depreciation to annual registration with the Tax Office.
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Perform impairment testing for fixed assets.
3. Account receivable/Account payable controller
- Control sales data and check reconciliation with company sales policy.
- Review of Sales/Delivery report. Preparation of Sales journal.
- Control of liabilities with dealers/customers (incentive, support, etc.). Control of accounts receivable from sales and receipt.
- Review of VAT invoices ready for signature. Preparation of VAT output.
- Account Receivable & amp; advance receiving control.
- Control quantity & amount on input, output & amp; balance of promotion goods.
- Cost of promotion goods sold and internal use.
- Follow the account payable of purchasing promotion goods and transportation fee.
- Education: University/College Degree.
- Knowledge: Vietnamese accounting standard/regulation and tax regulation.
- At least 05 years of working experiences.
- Mandatory skills:
+ PC skill (MS office, accounting software, etc.).
+ English (fluent communication, good at writing and reading).
*Notes: CV must be in English and include your Profile Picture and Expected Salary.
- Competitive salary & amp; allowances.
- Total bonus from 1.5 – 6 months.
- Premium Health care package.
- Shuttle bus/transportation allowance; meal allowance.
- Contact information: Ms Ngọc– Human Resources Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org