Faculty of Accounting - Auditing announced the Company recruitment information RSMVN internship 2022 - 2023.
Undergraduate Program for Our Valuable Candidates:
Final year students or recent graduates with Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Public Finance, Business, Commerce, Banking, Law or Economic background.
We don’t need any special requirements in case you are a good fit with RSM DNA with these characteristics:
- Critical thinking.
“Be U” – Be Understood at RSM with the role of:
- Audit Interns.
- Intern - Audit & Assurance Services.
- Tax & Consulting Interns.
- Intern – Tax advisory Services.
- Intern - Accounting & Tax Services.
- Intern - Transaction Advisory Services.
- Intern - Licensing Advisory Services.
- Intern - Payroll & Individual Tax Services.
- Intern - Transfer Pricing Services.
- Intern – Corporate Tax Services.
As an undergraduate, RSM offers you:
- A friendly, sociable and stable working environment.
- Career growth and development.
- Expert guidance from our Partners and other Senior leaders.
- Attend soft and technical skills training.
- Opportunities for potential people who may join us as official staff.
Special Qualification Exemptions:
Having ACCA, CPA (VN/Australia), CFAB-ICAEW with evidence attached to the application will be EXEMPTED from CVs screening round.
- CV Screening: Passed F1/F2/F3.
- Test: Passed 2 out of 3 F1/F2/F3 with IELTS 6.5 above or equivalent CV Screening: Passed F1/F2/F3.
- Group interview: Holding advanced Diploma or English with IELTS 6.5 above or equivalent.
- Final interview: No exemption.
Keep track with the timeline:
- Application (8 August – 30 September 2022) : CVs will be screened, and results will be announced weekly.
- Online Test (October 2022) : Online Test.
- Interview (October – November 2022) : Interview Round will be held when the candidates pass the Test.
- Onboard (1 December 2022) : Selected candidates start the journey at.
How to apply:
- Appication link : https://www.rsm.global/vietnam/en/undergraduate-program.
- If your background meets these requirements, please submit an English or Vietnamese detailed resume and updated transcript via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need any assistance, contact: Ms. Tú Trân – Email: email@example.com – Phone: 028.38275026 (Ext: 677) or 0772962549.